Wakil dekan I dan II Fakultas agama Islam Universitas Islam Makassar, Muh. Fihris Khalik dan Masri S bertolak ke Thailand pada hari Sabtu, 30 Agustus 2019 untuk melakukan kerjasama internasional lintas perguruan tinggi di Thailand, Yala Rajabhat University.
Adapun hasil komunikasi yang intens dengan pihak universitas terkait adalah:
1. Penandatanganan MoU dilaksanakan bulan Oktober 2019.
2. Pelaksanaan PKL skala internasional dilaksanakan bulan November dan UIM sudah diberikan jatah sebanyak 3 orang.
3. Tahun 2020 digelar kelas internasional berupa mahasiswa dari Thailand belajar d UIM Makassar. Atau mahasiswa asing belajar ke UIM.
4. Bentuk penawaran kerjasama dengan pihak Yala Rajabhat University adalah:
a. Pentas budaya Melayu Asia
b. Penelitian bersama
c. Doble degree
d. Internasional conference
Perlu diketahui, visi misi dari Yala Rajabhat University adalah:
“The University as the Southernmost Intellectual Repository”
– Intellectual repository means a place which contains resources, knowledge and
intellectual capacity of the organization, locality and community
– Southernmost means Yala, Pattani and Narathiwas provinces
1. To produce high quality hands-on professional graduates who have professional skills, morality, public mindedness, hardworking, self and social responsibility and are intellectual repositories of locality and community wisdom.
2. To conduct qualified research, build up knowledge base and innovation based on international standards by focusing on solving problems and improving the quality of life of the community and southern border region.
3. To produce and develop qualified teachers as well as educational personnel in accordance with the standards stipulated by the teachers’ professional association and serve the needs of the locality and community.
4. To provide academic services, transferring information technology to community and actively respond to the royal initiatives and to foster arts and culture for community, locality and society.
5. To develop a flexible management system with transparency towards good governance principles for better and sustainable development.
1. To equip graduates with knowledge, skills, mental capacity, problem solving, creativity and communication capabilities. Graduates are able to live in a multi-cultural society with integrity for a strong and sustainable community.
2. To conduct research, build up knowledge base and innovation to solve problems, to improve the quality of life, to create values and social capital which will lead to value addition, to reduce social gaps and social inequality for locality, community and society.
3. To produce and develop qualified teachers and educational personnel according to the Teacher Professional Standards.
4. To provide educational and technology services, follow the royal initiatives, foster arts and culture in line with the community needs and solve community problems. To improve and standardize people’s quality of lives with sufficiency, strength and sustainable development.
5. To manage university resources with flexibility, transparency and justice with good governance principles for a better change and continuous development.
1. Creation of educational opportunities and equality for the community and locality.
2. Integration of research, educational services and culture and arts fostering in accordance to the learning management process with community and locality participation.
3. To improve quality of life, reduce social gaps and social inequality, build up sustainable strength among local people and empower them to meet international standards.
4. Become an excellent organization with social leadership, a reliable organization for the locality and community.